The "State of SELinux" is an annual year in review presentation, given at the Linux Security Summit.
- State of SELinux, LSS 2017 [ PDF ]
- State of SELinux, LSS 2016 [ PDF ]
- State of SELinux, LSS 2015 [ PDF ]
- State of SELinux, LSS 2014 [ PDF ]
- State of SELinux, LSS 2013 [ PDF ]
An introduction to labeled networking, updated for 2012 and with a Red Hat Enterprise Linux focus.
- SELinux Network Access Controls, 2012 [ PDF ]
Labeled networking was a relatively new topic for Linux in 2008 and 2009, as a result I gave a number of presentations on the technology.
- Introduction to NetLabel, LinuxCon 2009 [ PDF ]
- Introduction to Labeled Networking, LF Japan 2008 [ PDF ]
- State of Labeled Networking, OLS 2008 [ PDF ]
An introduction to syscall filtering and the libseccomp project.
- Introduction to Syscall Filtering, DevConf.cz 2014 [ PDF ]
A brief set of slides for a discussion around Virtualization security.
- Virtualization Security Discussion, LPC 2012 [ PDF ]
Open Source Development
A collection of presentations involving general Open Source development topics.
- CII Best Practices Badge Program, DevConf.cz 2017 [ PDF ]
- Testing Bleeding Edge Kernels, Flock 2016 [ PDF ]